Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Crunch Time

Last week I got feedback on my lighting from Pixar Lighting Technical Director Eric Smitt!  He liked the direction so far and suggested I try to build in a little more color to get some mood.  Also it was brought to my attention that one of the characters (the Security Bot, or SecBot as I've been calling him), was too close in color to the walls of the environments and blended in!

After the lighting test and feedback I had to go back and fix the materials on every scene I've animated and make sure they will work on the future scenes.  With that finished now I'm back to animating like crazy to get things finished in less than 2 weeks!

I have a huge mountain to climb in the coming days, but I'm staying confident that it can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment